Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Farewell from Caroline.....

(Vacation Bible School)


Its insane to think that the summer is coming to a close...well, my summer at least seeing as its "winter" here. Out of a total of 9 weeks here in Costa Rica I only have 5 days left. It is so surreal.

So much has changed in these last two months. Oscar's house has been torn down, leveled, and a new one built in its place. We've made great progress on the feeding program areas in both the Methodist and Pentacostal churches. My spanish has grown...I can actually talk my way around a construction site now. And last, but most certainly not least, I have met some of the most amazing and influential people of my life...the workers, the cooks, the staff, the other interns, and the people of Costa Rica, I love them all!

It has been an awesome opportunity to spend my summer here working with Strong Missions and I can't wait to come back!
-Caroline

(Methodist Church-wall for 1st story)

(Oscar's house)

No comments:

Post a Comment