Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nicole Crouch- Intern 5/5

Hola Todos!
My name is Nicole Crouch, and I, too, am an intern this summer at Strong Missions. I hail from Erie, Pennsylvania and recently graduated from college with a Bachelor's of the Arts in Spanish and a minor in Urban Studies.  Two of my passions in life include seeing people who are in need receive a hand to help them get their feet on the ground and using the Spanish language.  I have had other opportunities to work with underprivileged families through mission trips and an internship at McDowell Mission in WV as well as serving in a food pantry while in college.  Working to give people a chance in life is something I plan to do with my life following this summer.  I am not sure exactly what that will look like throughout the years, but I am excited about this summer and know it will help prepare me for whatever lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment