Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yorleny's house is all done!

Many of you have worked on the construction of the house we built this year for Yorleny and her family.  As you can see in the pictures below, it turned out great, and the family is really enjoying their new home.  Here is a note from Yorleny to all of you:
"Hola and blessings!  I want to give thanks from my whole heart to all of you, starting with Strong Missions.  That God touched your hearts so that this beautiful miracle could become reality.  Today I am sincerely very grateful for all of you.  If in me there there is something I can do for you and it is within my ability I won't think twice about extending my hand as you have done for me and others today.
May God prosper each one of your homes and bring you each day success and triumphs from all the good that you have done with families that have been blessed by all of you.  Today I can't find words to thank you for what you have done with my family; I
will always pray to God for this big family that is all of you.
I say goodbye thanking you for everything that you have done for me.  It was more than I had hoped for.  But I know God touched your hearts and took control so that it would be this way.  Thank you with all my heart.
The doors of my house will be open for anyone from Strong Missions, just as they were from the beginning of construction until it was finished.
"

Even though Yorleny says she has trouble finding the words, she says it better than I can.  Thanks to all of your for the blessing you have been to this family and this community!

 Brian and Alicia helped put the finishing touches on the house, painting the gate and moving the rocks and rubble from out front.

Yorleny, Jordan, Josue, Priscila, Sharon y Matthias in front of their old home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment