Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GRACIAS A TODOS

I don't know how many times I can say this, but THANK YOU to EVERYONE for being a blessing to the people of Costa Rica, Strong Missions, and myself.

I can't believe 2 months have gone by so quickly. It was exciting to see old faces as well as getting to know new ones. I pray that your experience was as fulfilling as mine has been.

I have experienced God in new ways with you and through you. Know that you are in my prayers and I hope we can serve together again in the near future.

The work continues here; not just on the actual buildings, but also on building relationships with the people of Carrillos, Costa Rica. I pray that your experience here will foster future relationships with people of your community in the U.S. and the people of Carrillos.

Updates on sites to follow soon!



Blessings,

Rebecca Rusnak (freiburgerose@hotmail.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment