Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Friday, October 15, 2010

And back to work....

Not that we haven't been working all this time (well I have, not quite sure about Charlie...haha...just kidding), but we are about to receive our first fall team. They are going to enjoy the beach first and then come back on Monday to continue work on the "comedor" the building for the feeding program and pastoral housing at the Methodist Church in Carrillos.

I can't wait to get back to pouring concrete....that's my favorite!!!! Seriously. So if the plans change, I will have to quit, and that would just stink. 1 out of 4 days of concrete would just make my day. 4 out of 4 would rock.

I will be uploading new pictures in less than 10 days. PS....the school looks awesome! It lacks windows, but it's getting there. I wonder if we are going to paint it green....it seems like all the painting since I arrived has been done some shade of green.

In His name,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment