Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hola a Todos!!
I had the most amazing time of my life in Costa Rica this summer working as an intern at Strong Missions for about three months. I laughed, cried, shared great memories, and met people that will forever remain in my heart. It was a pleasure working with all the groups that came down, you all are so unique and made such an impact through the work you did in Costa Rica. I miss this place so much already, keeping everyone there in my prayers. Working with the staff at Strong Missions was equally great, what wonderful people they all are. I am so thankful that I was given this opportunity to serve with Strong Missions and have such awesome coworkers. My faith grew so strong, and my heart filled with joy every day.  It is hard being back in the US, but hopefully, if I am lucky enough to serve as an intern next summer, I will see y’all again!! Remember that you are the light of God, and he is your eternal flame.
Dios Les Bendiga,

Lanier McClain


No comments:

Post a Comment