Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Friday, August 22, 2014

Farewell from Taylor Hemphill

My name is Taylor Hemphill and I was an intern at Strong Missions this summer. 

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with such great people in a beautiful country for close to three months. I loved getting to know our staff as well as each of groups that came down this summer. 

From Florida to California it was exciting to get to know people from all over the country... in another country! 



Thinking back, the time I cherished the most was the time I got to spend traveling all over Costa Rica with our groups. Having the chance to travel with each group brought a unique experience to each trip, even to the same destinations. 

I also loved watching the hard work on the construction sites, the spiritual growth within church congregations, and the gain of global awareness at our feeding programs. 



Personally, the combination of all of this has left me spiritually refreshed and eager to see what God has in store for the years to come. 

I also want to thank everyone that I encountered this summer, as you are all apart of my journey now and have allowed me to gain life skills that I couldn't have learned in any other situation. 


Many blessing and never forget to tell your story!

Taylor Hemphill

No comments:

Post a Comment