Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Monday, August 18, 2014

Goodbye from Lanier McClain



Bendiciones,
Unfortunately the summer has come to an end and I have returned to North Carolina where I am completing my senior year at UNCG. I could not have dreamed of a better way to spend my summer than working as an intern for Strong Missions. I was blessed with the opportunity to meet some wonderful groups and individuals, as well as witness the impact they made in the communities we had the pleasure of serving this summer. I had the privilege of watching the spiritual journeys of so many youth and adults grow and prosper, letting God work through them. 


He was truly present through every smile made, every tear shed, every hammer swung, and every plate served. I would not trade my experience for the world, and for those who I worked alongside, thank you! To the staff of Strong Missions, y’all are like family; you do so much for not only the people of Costa Rica but also for the groups, just know that it is very much appreciated! Thank you to everyone who influenced me to continue striving to be the best me that I can be, and to keep living for God and letting his light shine through me. Strong Missions isn’t rid of me yet (haha), so I hope to see many familiar faces again soon!
God Bless,
Lanier McClain


4 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job leading us, Lanier!
    May God keep blessing you as you keep on following!
    Pastor Denise Childers and the Great Falls Mission Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pastor D! You guys were an awesome group and I had so much fun with ya'll. Tell the group I miss them, and I hope all is well back home! Thanks for everything!
      May God Bless you and Keep you
      Lanier McClain

      Delete
  2. Lanier: You did a great job with our group for two years. We wish you all the best. God bless! Bruce Carver and the Heritage Christian Academy Mission Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruce and Heritage crew,
      Hey Y'all! You guys did some excellent work with us this summer! Thank you for your praises, God has blessed me with the pleasure of working with great people like you all. Bruce I enjoyed our talks and Kathy and I as well conversed more this trip. I had a great time connecting with the team, you got a great group of girls there, plus Daniel haha. Tell everyone hello for me including John and Linda! The Batman book-bag has definitely gotten some mileage, I love it! Thanks again for all the hard work, and I hope to see you all again this summer!
      Glory to God,
      Lanier McClain

      Delete