Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Intern 2/4

Bendiciones!!

Mi nombre es Lanier McClain. I am currently an intern here at Strong Missions and couldn’t be happier about it!! I am from Greensboro/ Reidsville, North Carolina and will be entering my junior year of college at the University of North Carolina Greensboro after this summer. My major is Spanish while also pursuing a minor in history. We can learn so much from the past, and change so much for the future. Strong Missions has been such a blessing for me and I have a special place in my heart for this place. Working with feeding programs and for the community is not only rewarding to the recipients, but also cleansing and therapeutic to those who help serve the people of Costa Rica. God works through each and every one of us to make a difference for those in need. These people made a difference for me at a time in my life where I was in a big need and hardly knew it. God has a plan, and has brought me here for his own reasons; I can only hope that others will find this wonderful place just as magical.

Mucho Gusto,

Lanier McClain

No comments:

Post a Comment