Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Interns 4/4

Hey! My name is Zack Jones.This is my first time interning at the mission, but I have been here once before in 2009. I am from San Antonio, Texas, but am currently attending college at University of Colorado-Boulder studying mechanical engineering. I learned spanish primarily from a program my elementary school had called spanish immersion, where I took all my classes in spanish up to fifth grade. I also followed up in middle school and high school. In college, I am part of the Navigators ministry where my love for Christ truly began and made it my plan to give a summer to Him, and grow closer to God on this two month internship. I love working with kids and helping to make people comfortable with serving as well, and hope I can achieve that. I will end with a favorite verse of mine. Galatians 2:20 says, " I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." I hope to live this way. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment