Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Interns 1/4

Hola hola!


I am Hanna Read, an intern for the summer of 2013. I am from Houston, Texas and this is my fifth experience in Costa Rica. I usually come with my church group from Houston, and am so excited to be here for more than just one week! I go to Fordham University in New York and enjoy dancing, listening to music, photography and traveling. I plan on majoring in business management with a minor in Spanish and a specialization in International Business. I am so blessed to be able to be here working with Strong Mission and cannot wait to see what this summer holds. The children and people of Costa Rica are close to my heart and Strong Missions is such an incredible organization. I look forward to building relationships with the community here in Carrillos as well as strengthening my Spanish and being the hands and feet of God. This will be a summer to remember and I cannot wait to meet and work alongside all of you.
Hasta pronto,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment