Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello from Costa Rica,
My name is Elena Brubaker and I am a 2012 summer intern at Strong Missions, from Lowell, Michigan. Don't recognize the name? Well it's a small rural town near Grand Rapids. I am currently studying Secondary Education and Spanish with a minor in Bilingual education and Latin American studies at Calvin College in Grand Rapids. My personal passions are traveling, soccer, and reading. I am a strong advocate for social justice work and a proud member of the United Merthodist Church. I guess from this whole description you can see I am excited about this summer and how all of my passions collide in this one beautiful country. Here I find myself constatly reminded of life's great joy through the many smiles, laughter, and even tears. This is a great place to grow in faith and love. Please keep the staff, interns, and mission groups in your prayers as we all gear up for an amazing summer. Many blessings to you wherever you are.
 -Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment