Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Friday, June 1, 2012

Ryan Zanardi- Intern 1/5


¡Hola de Costa Rica! Hello from Costa Rica! My name is Ryan Zanardi, and I’m currently working as an intern for Strong Missions.  I am from Greensboro, NC and am a sophomore studying Human Biology at North Carolina State University (Go Pack!) with the dreams of becoming a trauma surgeon one day. I arrived to Costa Rica on May 15th to begin my two and a half month internship, and I’ve never been more excited. I have been here twice already with my church youth group and loved it, and the idea of being here for longer than a week is awesome. At first, I was almost overwhelmed… diving into a country headfirst and being thrown into the culture/language is a scary experience. But now that I have settled in, I can say that I’m very excited about what this summer will have to offer! I look forward to sharing more as the summer progresses, but until then, ¡Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment