Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nick Varrell- Intern 4/5

Hi All,
My name is Nick Varrell and I’ll be spending the summer here at Strong Missions as an intern. I’m 19 and will be going into my sophomore year at Roanoke College in Virginia. I am a double major in Criminal Justice and Spanish. I’ve been studying Spanish since kindergarten and in the last few years through thought prayer and an awesome internship during high school I discovered my passion for Criminal Justice and law enforcement. During the year I work at the Outdoor Adventures Center at school as a guide as well as playing on the ultimate Frisbee team, a few other intramural sports, and I am heavily involved in Intervaristy, a Christian fellowship group on campus. This summer I hope to grow in my faith and my Spanish abilities. ¡Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment