Youth, College, Adult and Family Mission Trips to Costa Rica


Visit www.STRONGMISSIONS.com for group info and many more details...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jenny Lee- Intern 2/5


I, Jenny Lee, am extremely excited about my summer of serving with Strong Mission.  I have participated in many short term mission trips throughout high school and college and fell in love with serving God in this way.  A summer internship at a mission in West Virginia following my graduation from The University of Evansville turned into eight and a half years of long term mission work.  Along with assisting in the youth and family ministries, my main responsibility included scheduling and hosting mission teams.  Each team held something unique and shared something special.  Through God’s leading, that chapter of my life came to a close about 2 years ago.  I have missed working with mission teams and am excited to have a summer full of them!  There is no experience quite like serving as God’s hands and feet and facilitating others in doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment